Thursday, April 14, 2005

Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille Zur Macht

FINALLY!! I beat Xenosaga Ep. 1 the other night. OH MY GOODNESS!! This game has a great story to it. I really enjoyed playing this one through. I'm looking forward to experiencing Ep. 2: Jenseits von Gut und Bose, even though I've heard and read that some of the changes that were made to the battle system weren't for the better. You win some you lose some, I guess.

I'm going to have to wait on playing that one though, because I've started playing Legend of Dragoon for PS1. I've played through and beaten this one a LONG time ago, and I figured it'd be fun to relive the story of this one as well. That's the thing with good RPG's. You can let them collect dust on your shelf for a year or five after you've beaten it, then play it again to experience the story all over. There are some great things in the beginning of Legend of Dragoon that I had totally forgotten about. It's good stuff being able to pick up a classic game again and noticing things you didn't before.

Other things I'm into lately are doing some more drawings for my Pictures page. I've also been doing some ebaying lately to find some classic SNES games. Oh the good old days, right? What are some of your guys favorite classics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home